Memorop is a personal relationship manager for new people you meet. Use our tool for networking, recalling names/details on the fly, and more!
* HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- Create a Memorop: When you meet somebody new, put their name and some keywords describing them into our mobile app.
- Browse Memorops: With one touch, scroll through the Memorops you just met to remind yourself of their names and keywords.
- Recall Memorop: Pull up a Memorop you created a while back by searching through all names and keywords.
- Manage Memorops: Login to your easy-to-use online account interface to manage your personal relationship database.
- Add Notes: As you run into your Memorops over time, add narratives about your interactions with them.
- Star Memorops: Star Memorops that you'll run into often onto a "quick list" so it's easier to remember them when you meet.
* WHERE TO USE MEMOROP:
- Networking Events
- Fitness Center
- Club Meetings
- Anywhere you’ll run into someone!
* WHY USE MEMOROP
- Remember details about a person or conversation you had going back years.
- Your phonebook isn't made to remember people that don't give you numbers.
- No pressure to add someone on
facebook that you don't know that well.
- It's easier to remember people by their characteristics and details.
- No more awkward "What's your name again!"
- You'll actually know for sure when asked if you met a certain person.
- Our Mobile App can function without data coverage. Take it anywhere!
- You never know when somebody might be useful or you'll see them again.
- Keep a tally of everyone you ever ran into, for your own obsession.
- It's Free! Isn't that good enough?